NEW! Revised and expanded edition — 20% new material
Every Jewish home is a place of enormous kedusha (holiness). In fact, the marriage bond is a hint to each Jew’s spiritual connection above.
This revised and expanded edition of Career of Happiness teaches you – as only Rav Avigdor Miller Zt”l can – how to create a peaceful, loving, Torah-centered home:
- How to prepare for marriage
- Habits that infuse a home with a spirit of Torah and mitzvos
- The secret how to raising happy children
- The Ten Commandments of Marriage (Rabbi Miller’s most requested lecture!)
- Must-obey rules for dealing with in-laws
- How to appreciate your spouse’s different nature and role
- Plus dozens of real life questions about finding “the right one”
- Packed with real-life stories and practical tips, Career of Happiness is the ultimate marriage counselor.
NEW! Includes thirty pages of question-and-answer about dating and shidduchim!
Hard cover, 6x9, 193 pages.
Hey, there's more!
Download a copy of the e-book supplement, Shidduchim Q&A. It's got more than twenty more pages of question-and-answer about dating and shidduchim. It's just $3 — and it's FREE if purchased together with Career of Happiness!