You can merit a year of generous livelihood, health, and all good things. In Rabbi Avigdor Miller's Asking Hashem, learn how to win favor with Hashem — every year, and any time of year:
- Understand the purpose of prayer — on Rosh Hashana and all year round
- How to win out over bad times in the year ahead
- Why being happy is a foundation of emunah (faith)
- Experience the joy of Yom Hadin (the Day of Judgment)
- How to generate love for Hashem from a pleasurable experience
- And more...
Paperback, 160 pages.