Clearance! Limited Time!
More than twenty pages of question-and-answer by Rabbi Avigdor Miller about dating and shidduchim:
- At what age should a boy begin dating?
- How much should you pay a shadchan?
- What is the segulah for getting married?
- Should a boy married an older girl?
- What should a girl look for in a husband?
- How important is yichus?
- What is the borderline between being careful and being choosy?
- How do I know if he/she is the right one?
- and much more...
A supplement to Career of Happiness (Revised, expanded edition) by Rabbi Avigdor Miller.