More than twenty pages of question-and-answer by Rabbi Avigdor Miller about dating and shidduchim:
- At what age should a boy begin dating?
- How much should you pay a shadchan?
- What is the segulah for getting married?
- Should a boy married an older girl?
- What should a girl look for in a husband?
- How important is yichus?
- What is the borderline between being careful and being choosy?
- How do I know if he/she is the right one?
- and much more...
>> This e-book is FREE if purchased together with Career of Happiness.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Rav Miller does not need my approval. However, since you asked, it is wonderful. Full of the wisdom, common sense, and humor that one can always count on from the Rav.